Have you booked your winter sports holiday with Snowincluded.com or are you planning to do so? We list the most important Corona measures in Austria that you should know before leaving for your winter holiday.
As of 5 March 2022, most measures in Austria concerning Corona will be lifted. The government of Austria has announced and introduced this. The measures will be phased out gradually. Below is the overview of the measures.
As of 19 February:
- The 3G rule will be enforced again where the 2G rule previously applied, such as in ski lifts
From 22 February:
- For entry into Austria, the 3G rule applies from now on instead of the 2G rule
From 5 March:
- No G rule applies anymore
- General obligation to wear a mouth mask* is partly abolished
- Distance rule is abolished
- No closing time for the catering industry applies any more
*The special FFP2 mouth mask will continue to apply in certain places such as public transport, nursing homes and pharmacies.
Tips for a stay in Austria
Are you looking for a holiday home to spend your your winter break? Check out the following holiday homes here. The money-back guarantee applies to all holiday homes. Do you have questions about a stay? Contact one of the Snowincluded employees and we will be happy to help you.