Book carefree a holiday home with Snowincluded
Cancelling your holiday is always a nuisance, for whatever reason. The rules below clarify which part of the travel sum you are obliged to pay.
If you cancel outside of 30 days prior to your arrival, you may do so free of charge and the full amount will be refunded to your account.
If you cancel 29 days or more before arrival, 70% of the holiday price + booking fee is payable. We will refund the remaining 30% of the holiday price.
If cancelled 13 days or more before arrival, 90% of the holiday price + booking fee is payable. We will refund the remaining 10% of the holiday price.
If cancelled 6 days or more before arrival, 100% of the travel sum + booking fee is due.
The above rules apply as standard; some accommodations have different conditions. The conditions that apply are listed under the ‘booking conditions’ when you view an accommodation. There you can click on the button ‘cancellation policy’. This will open a window with an overview of which conditions apply.